In 1911, while the population of McCall was less than 100, a group of citizens interested in the religious welfare of the town of McCall contacted the Congregational Conference of Idaho for assistance in establishing a local Sunday School. With the help of Dr. Berry from Old Meadows, Sunday Camp Meetings were held on the shore of Payette Lake and by August of 1912, a total of 29 charter members organized the McCall Congregational Church. Dr. Berry served as the first minister.
Initially, the church and its Sunday School met in the schoolhouse. By 1916, the first part of the building (now the library offices) was built. Additional land was purchased in 1934 and the parsonage was built. The basement was dug in the late 1940's and the present sanctuary wing was added in1971.
A MESSAGE FROM PASTOR CHAR
DIRECTOR OF MUSIC
OUR STAINED GLASS WINDOWS